- Business combination with Crosby Group in the US.
Delisted from the Prime Market of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Announcement of business combination with Crosby Group in the US.
- Armsel (India) changed its name to Kito India.
Acquire all the shares of Van Leusden in the Netherlands.
- Launch Kito PRO Light Crane System, with product lines of aluminum-rail and steel-rail.
Acquire all the shares of Erikkila in Finland.
- Launch Kito Lifting Point, rotating metal link attached to heavy loads.
- Dissolve Business and Capital Alliance with Konecranes Plc of Finland.
Acquire all the shares of PWB Anchor in Australia.
Launch RY Series of Wire-rope Hoist.
Establish Kito Chain Italia in Italy.
- Acquire all the shares of Peerless Industrial Group in the US.
- Establish Kito Taiwan.
- Establish Kito Indonesia.
Launch EQ Series Electric Chain Hoist.
Establish Kito do Brasil in Brazil.
The Carlyle Group sells its entire holding of KITO shares.
- Sign Business and Capital Alliance agreement with Konecranes of Finland.
Acquire all the shares of Armsel in India.
- Establish Kito Korea in Korea.
Good Design Award 2008 awarded to KITO CX series of hand chain hoist.
Complete new factory of Siam Kito in Thailand.
- Stock Listed in the 1st section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Develop ER2 Series Electric Chain Hoist.
- Establish Kito Europe in Germany.
Develop CX Series Manual Chain Hoist.
- Complete new factory of Jiangyin Kito Crane in China.
- Spin-off the logistics system division to Daifuku Co.,Ltd.
Establish Kito Hoists & Cranes (Shanghai) in China.
- Develop LX Series Lever Hoist, awarded Gold Prize Good Design.
Accept capital participation from The Carlyle Group.
- Acquire ISO 14001 international standard certification.
- Develop ER Series,Electric Chain Hoist.
Acquire ISO 9001 international standard certification.
- Establish Siam Kito in Thailand.
- Establish Kito Philippines.
- Establish Jiangyin Kito Crane in China.
- Establish Kito Canada in Canada.
- Establish Harrington Hoists in the U.S.
- Move Head Office & Factory from Kawasaki to Showa-cho, Yamanashi.
- Develop chain sling 100, using the world’s strongest 1000N/mm² chain.
- Change corporate name to Kito Corporation.
- Develop the Double-end Driven Simplified Crane.
- Develop KITO MIGHTY, the first ever hand chain hoist with hardened chains.
- Develop 57 Series Electric Chain Hoist.
- Develop Lever Hoist, the first device of its kind in Japan.
- Move Head Office & Factory to Nakanoshima, Kawasaki.
- Establish The Kito Manufacturing Company in Omori, Tokyo.