The KITO Group Companies consider the protection of personal information, which they handle in the course of their businesses, an important social responsibility, and are consequently committed to the proper handling and protection of personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1.Acquisition and management of personal information
- The KITO Group Companies shall acquire information through appropriate and fair means.
- The KITO Group Companies shall appropriately manage personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Handling and Protection rules.
2.On the use of personal information
- The KITO Group Companies shall use personal information within the scope of the usage indicated when said information was acquired and only to the extent required in the execution of their businesses.
- The KITO Group Companies shall share personal information with a third party, or entrust a third party with the handling of personal information, only upon strict examination of said third party and under proper supervision so that confidentiality is maintained.
3.Provision to a third party and disclosure of personal information
The KITO Group Companies, unless stipulated otherwise by laws, shall not provide a third party with personal information without first obtaining the consent of the person involved.
The KITO Group Companies, unless stipulated otherwise by laws, when it shares personal information with a third party with the prior consent of the person identified by the personal information, it will prepare the record of the date of provision, the name of recipient individual or corporation, etc. and retain the record for the period stipulated by the relevant law.
4.On personal information securit
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage or other abuses of personal information, the KITO Group Companies shall implement appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses and continue to strive for themaintenance and improvement of personal information security.
- In order to prevent leakage of personal information, the KITO Group Companies shall implement necessary security measures including restrictions on transporting and transmitting personal information outside the company.
5.On the disclosure, correction, suspension of usage, and deletion of personal information
- When a person makes a request to disclose, correct, suspend the use of, or delete personal information, the KITO Group Companies shall respond to such request within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent.
- If you wish to request disclosure, correction, suspension of the use of, or deletion of your personal information, please contact the following:
KITO CORPORATION, HR & GA Department General Administration Group
2000, Tsuijiarai, Showa-cho, Nakakoma-gun, Yamanashi 409-3853, Japan
6.On the continuous review and improvement of the rules
The KITO Group Companies shall comply with the laws and other norms set for the protection of personal information, while at the same time, continue to review and improve initiatives toward the protection of personal information in accordance with the changes in the social environment.
7.On employee training and education
The KITO Group Companies shall train and educate their executives and employees to understand the importance of personal information protection when handling personal information.