Kito Introduces PK Radio Remote Control System Series
Industrial hoist and crane maker Kito Corporation (Head office: Nakakoma-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture; President: Yoshio Kito) will begin offering its new PK Radio Remote Control System Series in Japan on Thursday, January 4, 2018. Featuring a receiver one-third the size and weight of the previous version, the remote-control system for hoists and ceiling-mounted cranes can be installed anywhere. The battery-powered transmitter can be used continuously for 150 hours on a single charge, 3.7 times the capacity of the previous model. The system comes with both standard and rechargeable battery packs to allow the user to choose the best power source for the operating environment. The receiver is pre-wired to significantly reduce installation time.
* Several remote control systems can be operated on a single channel.
* Low power demand conserves energy.
- Wide variation
* Easier installation with pre-wired receiver.
* Reduced weight reduces load on the crane system.
- Two power-source choices to suit the work environment
* Transmitter offers choice of standard or rechargeable batteries.
* 100 continuous hours of continuous operation on standard battery alone.
Lineup and recommended retail prices (before tax)
PK09DB1: Single- or two-speed model (without extra transmitter) 142,100 yen
PK09DB2: Single- or two-speed model (with extra transmitter) 173,300 yen
Thursday, January 4, 2018
For inquiries about this release contact: