KITO will, in compliance with its corporate mission and with the aim of achieving sustainable growth and improvement of its corporate value on a medium- to long-term basis, make efforts to enhance corporate governance in accordance with the basic concept and based on the belief that the essence of corporate governance lies in increasing the dynamism of management by securing the transparency and fairness thereof and making management decisions in a prompt and decisive manner.
Basic Concept of Corporate Governance
- To respect the rights of shareholders and secure equality among them,
- To consider the interests of the stakeholders including shareholders and cooperate with them in an appropriate manner,
- To disclose corporate information in an appropriate manner to secure the transparency of management,
- To make efforts to enhance the management supervision function by separating the execution of management from the supervision thereof and by electing outside directors, and
- To hold constructive dialogue with the shareholders.