Home > About KITO > Management Strategy
Allocate substantial resources to Asia
- Capitalize on significant growth opportunities in Asia
- The overall global market will grow steadily and markets in China and other Asian countries will expand rapidly at a double-digit CAGR.
- Competition in the growing markets will be fierce, but winners will be identified within the next 2 to 3 years.
- Customers in the growing markets appreciate the importance of safety and reliability more than simply low prices.
Provide products and services of the highest quality and capture more than 15% share of the global market
- Establish the KITO brand as the brand with unparalleled products and services in both mature and growing markets
- Deliver outstanding value (Lifecycle Value = Reliability in safety and productivity) for customers at their operations